Unbranded cardigans and jumpers are also available at most supermarkets. We sometimes carry a stock of secondhand uniform. Please ask at the office.
- Polo shirts can be a variety of colours
- Trousers, dresses and skirts should be grey or black (checked summer dresses are also acceptable).
- Shoes should be black and coloured trainers should not be worn
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
Please ensure that all items of uniform are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Throughout the year all classes will have PE once or twice a week and we always aim to go outside.
- PE kit should be practical and warm and trainers are preferred to plimsolls.
- Black shorts and White T-Shirts should be used, as well as any tracksuits, leggings or hoodies.
- Drawstring bag clearly labelled with child’s name are preferable to rucksacks due to space.
Please ensure that children have their PE kit in school every day and that all items of PE kit are clearly marked with your child’s name.